21 Sunrise Lane Bolton, NY
One of a kind views! Special Lake View Home with large great room & massive stone fireplace. 22 ft ceiling with wall of windows and unbeatable views. 55 foot deck with views for 7-8 miles. Dine with second FP by your side. When inside you f... Read More
238 New Vermont Rd Bolton, NY
3 bedroom log sided ranch w/large full front porch, garage heated 3 zone heating... Read More
380 Waddell Road Johnsburg, NY
BANK FORECLOSURE! Great deal to own a like new home tucked away on 11 private acres. Great floor plan master on main + 3 other good size bedrooms. Warm cozy gas fireplace, screen porch, spacious. All in good shape. Close to Gore. Perfect fo... Read More
2048 Black Point Road Putnam, NY
What a Deal! Attn: Investors/Builders. Approved 8 lot (6 single family dwellings) subdivision with 175 feet of shoreline. Common beach access, views/docking on beautiful Lake George being sold as one package. Included is a separate lot on ... Read More
24 North Bolton Road Bolton, NY
One of a kind home 4 acres w/views of Lake George. Recently updated plumbing, tile, painting & new roof, furnace, & water htr. Historic home of Elsa Steinback, local poet, artist & socialite. Original character doors, glass knobs, long wind... Read More
Since we're a short way into the new year, I thought it would be a good time to ask if it has started off as you had planned? Are you sticking with resolutions? Or have the first few weeks been totally different than what you expected?
If one of your 2014 goals was to buy your first home, find your dream home or downsize to something for retirement, and you haven't begun the process yet, take a few moments to read the rest of this column for some motivation and some tips.
Are you looking for motivation to get things started? Here are a few things to think about on when you're walking or watching television:
- Mortgage rates are still really low, but there are rumblings that they may rise soon. So if you know you will need a mortgage to buy a home, getting one now may save you a lot of money in the long term
- It still seems to be a buyer's market, so you may be able to find the home you love at a price you can live with.
- If you get in your new home this year, in 12 months you will be enjoying it instead of reading columns like this one.
If you've read this far, you're motivated enough that you're looking for a few tips to get you started. You can call me and we can talk about your goals. I'm always happy to talk. But if you can't wait for that, here are some other tips to keep you moving in the right direction towards your new home:
- Get serious about what you want and what you need in your new home. By making a list, you will have what you need to look at listings online and in the papers and have a good idea if a particular property would be worth looking at. Then when you see a home listing for a place that meets some or all of your criteria you will know it is special and you can make an appointment to view it.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage (if you'll need one). This will help you get some paperwork in order while also helping you find out how much you can afford to pay for a home.
- Start packing. I don't mean dishes and towels, but start putting some items you won't need for a while into cardboard boxes. Think seasonal items like holiday decorations or tools used for Fall yard work. If you are scared of packing, this first small step might be what you need to see that you can accomplish it. And then when you finally do find your new home, the first few boxes are already packed.
Need any other motivation or advice? Please give me a call at 518-321-1870.
A passion for Lake George real estate is the reason I started this website. Whether you in the market to buy a home or property, or have Adirondack real estate for sale, please sit back and enjoy viewing what properties are currently on the market. If you are thinking of selling a property here in the Southern Adirondacks, learn how I can help you in this important decision.
As a Real Estate Broker / Owner I have experience in selling homes with proven home staging techniques. Home Staging innvolves preparing a home for sale, specifically focusing on presentation and appearance. I offer my client and clients of other realtors and interested homeowners the service of Home Staging and Redesign. My professional staging services will present a warm and welcoming feel to buyers and is proven to make a world of difference when selling a home.
Read the testimonials that speak to the quality of my work ethic, character and commitment to my profession as a Lake George real estate agent. If you are visiting the region and looking at Upstate New York region properties, check out all the great events happening in the Adirondacks. Interested in visiting some open houses? The local schedule of open houses in Lake George and the Adirondacks is conveniently listed on its own tab.
And remember to come back often, as the featured properties and Holly's Favorite change often. Only the Adirondack and Lake George real estate that I feel are worth emphasizing ever receive placement there. If you allow me the privilege to be your Adirondack real estate agent, you will be more than a client - you will be a future friend.
After vacationing in the Lake George area all my life, I moved here from New Jersey. I have a financial background and previously worked as a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in high growth technology companies. I have always had an interest in real estate and working with people. This interest motivated me to become a licensed real estate Salesperson and later an Associate Broker. As a Bolton Landing and Lake George real estate agent, I am committed to serving clients with honesty and integrity and I treat others the way I would like to be treated. I use my experience of attention to detail, organization and negotiating skills in each and every transaction. Buying or Selling a major investment should be a pleasant experience and I strive to keep my clients experience as painless as possible. I also completed the construction of my new home in Bolton Landing in 2006. Let my experience, passion for what I do and commitment to excellence help you. Call or contact me today, I would love to help you find the right Adirondack real estate for sale, or to sell your home or Southern Adirondack real estate.
Lake George is located just a short hour drive north of Albany, 25 minutes from Saratoga, and 30 minutes from Malta (home of the AMD facility). The Village is famous for its beautiful body of water stretching 32 miles long and dotted with over 300 islands. Living on or near Lake George is a dream! Whether you reside here or purchase a second home – you will love it here! A perfect place to call home. Read more about why Lake George and the Southern Adirondacks are such a great place to live.