If you live in the Lake George area, or are interested in moving to the area, then you know what a great place this region is to live or vacation in. And each year more groups and event organizers realize this as well.
We know this because every year we see an increasing number of first time and annual events that will be hosted here in Lake George or surrounding towns and villages. Here are some really popular events happening:
- Lake George Polar Plunge, Shepard Park Beach, Lake George, NY
- Adirondack Balloon Festival, Glens Falls/Queensbury, NY
- Winter Carnival, Lake George, NY
- Larac June Arts Festival, Glens Falls, NY
- Thurman Maple Days, Thurman, NY
- Adirondack Wine & Food Festival, Lake George, NY
- Americade, Lake George, NY
- Worlds Largest Garage Sale, Warrensburg, NY
Attending one or more of these events and want to schedule a visit to look at local Lake George real estate? Please give me a call at 518-321-1870.