If you live in the Lake George area, or are interested in moving to the area, then you know what a great place this region is to live or vacation in. And each year more groups and event organizers realize this as well.
We know this because every year we see an increasing number of first time and annual events that will be hosted here in Lake George or surrounding towns and villages. To keep you up to date on what is going on in the area, here’s a list of some relatively new events that will be happening in 2017:
- 2017 Lake George Polar Plunge, Fri, Jan 1, 2017, Shepard Park Beach, Lake George, NY
- 7th Annual Winter Raptor Fest, Fort Edward, NY
- Fire & Ice Festival, Tupper Lake, NY
- Saratoga Balloon & Craft Festival, Fri, Jun 16, 2017 until Sun, Jun 18, 2017, Greenfield Center, NY
- Annual ADK Fiber Experience, Lake Luzerne, NY
- Adirondack Wine & Food Festival 2017, Lake George, NY
- Adirondack Corvettes Poker Run, Clifton Park, NY
- Hike-A-Thon 2017, Lake George, NY
Attending one or more of these events and want to schedule a visit to look at local Lake George real estate? Please give me a call at 518-321-1870.